Payment by installments is a system which stipulates synthetic and analytical account of transactions for installments and repayment installments.
Advantages of the system
For a seller
- increase of clients flow and respective growth of proceeds;
- customers who use the credit, as a rule, become regular clients;
- credit contributes to the fact that consumers buy goods and services, which would otherwise been done without, if not the credit;
- customers who use the credit spend more money;
- credit sales of products require less efforts for production distribution;
- customers using the credit try to buy highest quality products.
For a customer
- purchase of the needed product just at once, i.e. at the moment of the highest urgency;
- credit purchase or purchase by installments protects from possible price rising in future;
- credit purchase or purchase by installments is not “pressing” the customer`s budget too much, because payments are distributed for a long period.
Modules of the system
After implementation you get:
- Growth of the sales volume;
- Better customer loyalty;
- Formation of the single client base;
- High-quality solutions for creditworthiness of purchasers without employment of expensive employees;
- Short time for decision-taking;
- Standardization and transparency of business-processes;
- Possible execution of various reports;
- Control of sales processes, accounting and monitoring of deals;
- Automatic formation of contracts;
- Possible reuse of information;
- Integration with various systems.
To exchange in social networks:
CLIENTS ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN