Summer conference HRPR Open Air
On July 1 the summer conference HRPR Open Air took place, and within its frameworks “System Technologies” Co. presented its solution for establishment a management informational system for data collection and assessment of work efficiency by employees and the whole company, as well as of the reasonable material incentives for employees – “KPI Assessment” module within the frameworks of the integrated system Personnel, Wages and Human Resources.
The “KPI Assessment” module is aggregation and access provision to summarized information about key indicators of work efficiency by employees.
Main functions of the module include:
- Determination of KPI indicators (quantitative, qualitative, consolidating) for employees of the company;
- Automatic (real) data input to the system from available accounting systems and sources;
- Manual data input if it is impossible to obtain the data from the existing informational systems;
- Calculation of work efficiency by employees on the basis of plans fulfillment by KPI;
- Calculation of bonuses for employees based on their plans fulfillment by indicators;
- Display of individual productivity cards for employees with their personal results;
- The single environment for data storage with differentiated access rights.