At the contemporary stage requirements are growing in systems of the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning or Enterprise Resource Management) class. The ERP-system represents the totally functional set of integrated applications by allowing to establish a single environment for automation of planning, accounting, control, analysis and management of business processes of an enterprise in the sphere of financial, commodity, material, production and logistic flows, book accounting, HRs management, regulation of relations with counteragents, reporting.
Enterprise Resource Management includes the following systems:
- Fixed assets management;
- Economic contracts management.
Recruitment is a single supporting line for HR and book accounting subdivisions which allows to operatively resolve complex problems of selection and employment of the personnel, as well as to optimize expenditures for informational technologies.
- Individual working space for regular employees;
- Working place for the head of the recruitment subdivision;
- Automatic procession of sent applications and summaries;
- Own file storage;
- Histories and works with candidates and applications;
- Information provision on candidates to HR modules of the system;
- Advances analytics with the use of data of the whole system.
The Recruitment system is intended for automation of search process and selection of the personnel in organizations. By using the module functions employees of recruiting subdivisions will be able to orderly accept applications from interested subdivisions, to keep the candidates` base for the existing vacancies and to automatize procession of the received summaries. It allows to maximally effectively organize HR processes in a company due to interrelated information in various sections of the system.
The Contracts Management system allows to organize the full cycle of accounting, management and control of contracts at an enterprise of any size and any territorial structure. Due to automation of payments settlement processes, formation and consolidation of book accounting materials and sending them to the book accounting system, formation of analytical reports the system will allow to drastically reduce labour expenses in work with contracts. The system is intended for automated accounting, execution and control of economic contracts as far as executors, contracts and payments types, counteragents are concerned. v
- Work with a big information volume (data bases containing over 100 000 objects);
- Adjustable integration with external systems;
- Formation of summarized reports.
- Automated account of contracts;
- Account of extra agreements to a contract;
- Execution and control of main types of contracts, as far as executors, initiators, counteragents are concerned;
- Execution of contracts;
- Settlement of contracts with entries;
- Formation of summarized entries with possible unloading to external systems;
- Formation of reports.
The Assets Management system allows to organize the full cycle fixed assets and non-material assets accounting at an enterprise of any size and any territorial structure. Owing to automation of registration processes, inventories, information unloading to the book accounting system and preparation of reports the system will allow to reduce labour expenses for fixed assetsaccounting.
- Possible work with objects of an individual branch and in the whole company;
- Summarized reports formation;
- Possible operation with a big information volume;
- Parallel accounting of fixed assets and non-material assets by IFRS along with formation of the corresponding reporting documentation;
- Inventories with the use of bar coding;
- Binding to objects of documents samples accounting and storage in the data base;
- Complex objects accounting, acquirement sources, technical state, repairs history, etc.;
- Fulfillment of the complete set of all types of transactions individually with an object and with a group of objects, keeping objects movement history;
- Flexible and convenient viewing of a card record and register of transactions as on any date (including previous periods) and for any period;
- Execution of contracts in foreign currencies, account of extra agreements to contracts and settlement of liabilities for them along with book accounting entries;
- State statistical reports maintenance, annual reports formation.
- Accounting objects receiving and registration;
- Material values and non-material assets movement;
- Settlement of depreciation of the fixed assets, account of modernizations, reevaluation of fixed assets by any methods;
- Account of precious metals in material assets;
- Account of fuels and lubricants and consumables motion;
- Account of fuel on the basis of other route cards and fuelling;
- Contracts fulfillment accounting and control;
- Account of expenditures for future periods;
- Formation of book accounting entries and receiving the analytical reports;
- Print-out of accounting documents according to a conventional pattern.
To exchange in social networks:
CLIENTS ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN