Accounting preparation according to IFRS is carried out by the principle of accounting data transformation received in accordance with the national standards of book accounting and reporting.
Advantages of the system
- The product ensures essential reduction of labour expenses for preparation and provision of reports;
- The product ensures full transparency and control at all stages of the information preparation in accordance with IFRS;
- The product ensures stability and repeatability of results by minimizing the human factor;
- The product maintains effective interaction of bank specialists and external auditors within the frameworks of bank accounting annual audit;
- It contributes to essential reduction of international audit cost due to reduction of the payable standard hours of the auditing company`s employees.
- The model of primary data which are required and sufficient for accounting formation in accordance with IFRS;
- A preliminarily adjusted set of financial and economic indicators in compliance with IFRS;
- A set of primary data transformation rules about bank transactions to a set of financial and economic indicators in compliance with IFRS;
- A set of standard forms of accounting in compliance with IFRS.
To exchange in social networks:
CLIENTS ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN