Customer Informational Management (the single register of clients) is a core in complexes of the systems which provide control of relationship with clients. It is intended for provision of full and coordinated data about a client formed to the single client’s profile which is accessible for bank employees by any channel.
Advantages of the system
- Adjusted models and algorithms for construction of the single client base;
- Special worked out verification procedures;
- Integration with all informational systems of the bank;
- Instant access to the full information about a client;
- Maintenance of potential clients data, groups of clients and extended files of clients;
- Early warning system about potential risk of work with clients;
- Single base of worksheets of correspondent banks, worksheets of all types of clients;
- Scanning of client documents for certification of the personality and their use in the required operations of the bank.
Purpose of Customer Information Management
- Formation of the client profile;
- Maintenance of the data base of potential bank clients;
- Formation of reports by financial results obtained by the bank from the servicing of each specific client;
- Formation of reports in accordance with clients data;
- Monitoring of clients behavior;
- Formation of the own risk classification system for actions of a client;
- Preventive actions for risk occurrence in interactions with a client;
- Management of interrelated groups of clients;
- Execution of a clients worksheet for counteraction against legalization of fraudulent gains or financing of terroristic activities.
To exchange in social networks:
CLIENTS ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN