The Wealth Management system allows to effectively carry out wealth management of grantors’ assets and to realize, whose monetary resources, in what amount and where they were invested.
- Formation and maintenance of the grantors’ file;
- Keeping of the register of wealth management agreements, including automatic drawing up of wealth management agreement and a trust account agreement;
- Opening/closure for grantors of wealth management accounts and their tracking for the period of agreements of validity;
- Fixing of grantors` orders and provision of control over their fulfillment, keeping of the register of grantors` orders;
- Formation and fulfillment of balance and out-of-balance accounting entries;
- Automatic performance of transactions for reassessment and change of currency difference, fair property value in wealth management;
- Formation of reports regulated in the legislation of the Republic of Belarus for wealth management.
Modules of the system
The Wealth Management system includes the following modules:
*IWM – individual wealth management.
Features of the wealth management system:
- Informational safety and auditing;
- System administration (differentiation of access rights for various categories of users);
- Automatic performance of reassessment transactions and change of currency difference;
- The product is centralized and integrated. Consolidated accounting of all grantors and transactions with them, receipt of summarized reporting forms;
- Openness of the product allows to operatively be adapted to operation with minimum expenditures due to changes in the legislation, specific character of accounting work, etc.;
- The product has the valid control and monitoring system for emerging risks;
- Product modules are functioning in the single informational and technological space.
To exchange in social networks:
CLIENTS ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN