“SYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES” provides various services based on Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle BI, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Tableau, Qlik Sense. They include:
- Data Integration;
- Data Warehousing;
- Data Discovery.
Business Intelligence tools are data analysis and visualization means which allow to carry out the complete information analysis and help to successfully orientate in big data volumes. With the aid of the BI various corporate information can be analyzed, and objective conclusions can be made on its basis, as well as substantiated decision can be taken and forecasts can be built.
- Development of complete informational and analytical systems of the corporate level;
- Construction of thematic informational window-cases;
- Development of analytical applications which provide researches and maintenance of managerial decisions;
- Comprehensive analysis;
- Simulation and prognoses;
- Analytical reports formation.
Introduction of the informational and analytical system allows to:
- Increase decision making efficiency and quality;
- Improve strategic, tactical and operative management quality;
- Optimize transactions and works of employees;
- Improve business transparency for managers and investors;
- Find extra possibilities for profit receiving.
Data Integration is a profound and permanent access to actual and verified information in heterogenic systems. Its capacities include: shifting of big data massifs and the data obtained in the real time mode, conversion, bidirectional replication, services of operation with data and high quality information on clients and products.
- Lower cost of data integration;
- Reduction of migration duration and cost;
- Data visibility;
- Data control: deletion, standardization, enrichment, elimination of names and addresses dubbing, as well as of other business data;
- Data precision;
- Profound understanding of a business situation, accelerated response time.
Corporate data storages are intended for storage, procession and display of information received from different sources in the process of information exchange between enterprises` departments. Apart from formation of the single informational space, corporate warehouses allow to extract, deliver and approve primary data, bring them to the single classification system and keep information in the actual state.
- Determination of requirements to informational systems, economic parameters assessment connected with introduction of these systems;
- Optimal decision architecture determination;
- Compilation of technical requirements to the hardware and software system;
- Required configuration selection;
- Determination of informational warehouse users;
- Informational warehouse integration with the customer’s data sources;
- Introduction and adjustment of the system;
- Training of system users and administrators.
Data Discovery is an alternative approach to making the analytical decisions as compared with traditional business analysis systems. Data Discovery decisions offers to users an interactive graphic user’s interface based on the in-memory architecture in compliance with business order for simple and fast operated BI-systems. Wide penetration to the market of similar decisions was for the first time called the trend of the year 2010 by analytics, and it has not lost its urgency since that time.
- It allows users to easily perform cross-platforms search in working environments and arching environments with the aid of a single interface;
- It ensures proper data control and their confidentiality owing to integration with services of catalogues which make it possible for the users to search for available data;
- It reduces expenditures connected with judicial proceedings and electronic data representation due to forward indexing and changes of data purpose;
- It detects rarely used corporate data which may adversely influence the organization.
To exchange in social networks:
CLIENTS ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN